Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It has been several days since I last added to this. I have been busy with plans to go to a Writer's Conference in May. The Conference is Write on The River being held in Wenatchee Washington. This will be my first real encounter or foray, if you will, into the mysterious realm of the writing world. I am so looking forward to it. I shall get my first real taste of the vast knowledge and experience that published writers share with the new budding writers to be. I am looking forward to this trip very much and am going to try and absorb as much as I can.

Going to the Conference is going to be an experience in itself. I get to ride a train for the very first time in my life. I have always wanted to ride a train, and now I will be getting the chance.

I have been puttering away on my current endeavor. I have finished Chapter five and have started laying out the next chapter. It is entitled "Angels of Omegas". I shall be putting out little snippets of the story on my blog, but they will be very selective. The reason for this is the fact that I still am swimming around in inexperience. And I don't want to put something out that may be so totally wrong that it will never see the written page.

If I get some responses I may change my stance on this. I will be posting the Prelude to the Story soon.
Happy reading!
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment